Not exactly your grandma's oatmeal cookies, although you might be able to convince her to make these for you.
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon allspice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Scoops vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 Egg whites
- 3 Cups oatmeal (old fashioned rolled oats, not instant)
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add in your wet ingredients.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place heaping tablespoons onto the cookie sheet a couple of inches apart from each other. You should get about 10 cookies.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes depending on your oven. You'll know they're done when the outside edge of the cookie is golden brown, while the center is still soft.
- Cool for 10 minutes before putting them in your face.
Nutritional Info Per Cookie
- Calories: 113
- Protein: 7.4 grams
- Fat: 3 grams
- Net Carbs: 13 grams