Here's what you need to know...
- Getting the body trending toward a lean, muscular look does not involve cutting and bulking. That backfires and not only makes it more difficult for you to gain muscle, it also trains the body to be good at storing fat.
- Cheat meals are not only fun, they also greatly boost metabolic rate. The Cheat Fast potentiates this effect for enhanced fat loss and muscle gains, thereby removing the negative consequences of cheat meals — getting fat and feeling guilty.
- The Cheat Fast involves a one-day specialized fast where you only consume Mag-10®, which is a supplement designed to produce a thermo-anabolic response. Producing this thermo-anabolic spike several times a day retrains your physiology to better utilize protein (build muscle) and burn body fat.
- Because the Cheat Fast reduces metabolically damaging gut bacteria, protein is utilized better, cravings are reduced, and it's easier to get lean and to stay lean.
- The results from a one-day Cheat Fast are significant. Most people will lose a few pounds of fat, gain some muscle, and reduce their waists by as much as one inch.
What's Your Metabolic Trend?
Body composition is never static. It's always trending in one direction or the other. Even though you probably can't sense it, your body is currently working its level best at getting leaner or getting fatter — at gaining muscle or losing muscle. So which direction is your body trending?
Unfortunately, many people who hit the gym and watch their diets have accidentally caused their bodies to trend in the wrong direction. By oscillating between fat-loss diets and "bulking phases" they've taught their bodies to prefer "building" fat over building muscle. They're left with a metabolic rate that's not only lower it's also sluggish. Progress slows and finally comes to halt as they begin to slide backward.
It's time to fix it, and fix it fast.
Are You Skinny-Fat or Chubby-Strong?
You could be your own worst enemy when it comes to losing fat and gaining muscle. Like many lifters, you've probably looked at fat loss and muscle gain as two separate and very different strategies. As a result, you've mistakenly programmed your body to function as an efficient fat-storage machine that's also stubborn about building muscle.
Your metabolism is sluggish. Fat cells are swollen and "constipated," holding on to their gooey globs of lipids. And muscle cells are resistant to pulling in nutrients for growing. Your body simply refuses to be where you want it to be, leaving you with only two choices: being "skinny-fat" or "chubby-strong."
What you need is a simple strategy to not only fix these body-comp problems, but to keep them fixed for good. You need your body programmed for being lean and muscular.
The Mag-10 Cheat Fast
We've tested the Cheat Fast protocol on pro bodybuilders and athletes, as well as casual lifters. Across the board, everyone noticed potent thermogenic effects combined with enhanced anabolic activity in muscle — all from this single strategy.
According to Christian Thibaudeau, "The Cheat Fast might be the only true breakthrough in the world of high-performance nutrition in the past 20 years." Christian is referring to the powerful metabolic effect that occurs from pulse-dosing Mag-10 during a fasted state. Not only does it produce a profound anabolic response, it also produces a powerful thermogenic effect, as well.
Even more impressive — shocking actually — is that we've witnessed a greater rate of combined fat loss and muscle gain than when either are done separately. It's because we're resetting the fat cell's hormone-release pattern to induce an anabolic metabolism that's fueled by the body's own fat stores, which is where we get the term thermo-anabolic.
Fasting over a 24-hour period, while pulsing with doses of Mag-10, enhances insulin sensitivity in muscle, which increases its nutrient uptake. Due to the fasting state, the loaded Mag-10 formula rapidly hits the bloodstream and sends what amounts to an anabolic shockwave right into the muscle. At the same time, fat cells are signaled to release their contents for fuel.
As the body responds to this pulse-fast strategy, muscle cells become increasingly sensitive to the anabolic formula of Mag-10, fat cells shrink, and the systemic urge to binge eat is reduced.
Even though it's technically complex, a Mag-10 Cheat Fast is pretty simple and painless to do. And "cheat meals" really do play an important role.
No-Guilt Cheat Meals
Cheat meals just happen, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. Once or twice per week, a cheat meal can greatly boost metabolic rate. Your metabolism burns hot, white hot, after a sudden influx of extra calories.
But most people don't take advantage of this effect. They immediately feel guilty and "put out the fire" of their scorching-hot metabolism with dietary restriction and too much punitive cardio. Instead, why not actually extend and potentiate this powerful state, and keep that fire burning?
The Mag-10 Cheat Fast does just that. The day after a big cheat, simply follow the protocol, and turn the day after your cheat into a 24-hour bonfire for fat.
A Cleanse for Cravings
Cravings seem to always stand in the way of sustainable low body fat. Unlike natural hunger, cravings are very difficult to control and a persistent torment that keeps us from getting lean and staying lean.
We now know that the bacteria naturally living in our digestive tracts has a lot to do with cravings. It's common knowledge that we have both good and bad gut bacteria. But it's not common knowledge that unfavorable gut bacteria can cause metabolic impairment, insulin resistance, and fat-cell inflammation.
Certain bad bacteria can also trigger cravings by manipulating your brain's appetite-control center, which is managed by the body's endocannabinoid system. You might be wondering if the endocannabinoid system has anything to do with cannabinoids, the active compounds found in cannabis (marijuana). The answer is yes. Bad gut bacteria and marijuana both produce the "munchies" through the very same receptors.
The good news is, the Mag-10 Cheat Fast starves these bad bugs long enough to allow the good bacteria to flourish. Balance is restored, which means cravings will begin to diminish. It also means that protein and carbs are better utilized and much less likely to be stored as body fat.
What to Expect
While the main goal of the Mag-10 Cheat Fast is to get your body trending toward getting lean and muscular, there are some very satisfying short-term effects, as well. For example, on your first Cheat Fast, you should expect to lose 2 to 5 pounds of weight, comprised of fat and excess water. You should also lose about an inch off the fattest part of your belly.
How To Do It
Doing the Mag-10 Cheat Fast is simple. Just follow two steps:
- The night before your Cheat Fast, have a cheat meal.
- The next day, consume nothing but 6 servings (35 g; 2 scoops) of Mag-10, which equates to one serving about every 3 hours. In addition to Mag-10, you can also have any amount of plain coffee, tea, calorie-free beverage, or extra water.
Prove It to Yourself
- Weigh yourself the morning after your cheat meal. Also measure around the largest part of your belly, using a fabric tape measure.
- Follow the Cheat Fast guidelines for the rest of the day.
- Weigh and measure yourself the next morning.
Prepare to be shocked. You'll not only feel better, you'll look better too.
Questions and Answers
Can I train the day of my Cheat Fast?
You can work out, but you'll need to add two doses of Plazma™ to the Cheat Fast plan. Simply schedule your workout about an hour prior to one of the Mag-10 pulses, and follow this dosing protocol:
- Immediately prior to training – Plazma (1 scoop)
- Mid workout – Plazma (1 scoop)
- Immediately after training – Mag-10 pulse
Continue drinking your Mag-10 pluses on schedule after training.
How many times can I do the Cheat Fast per week?
One Cheat Fast per week works well for most people. But if you'd like to see even faster results, you can do two Cheat Fasts per week that are separated by two or three days. For example, Monday and Thursday or Monday and Friday works well.
What do I do the day after my Cheat Fast?
Keep in mind that the real benefit from using this strategy occurs in the days after the Cheat Fast, when your body is primed for building muscle and burning fat. So take full advantage of the enhanced physiology by following effective dietary and training strategies for your goals. And don't neglect loading up on Plazma pre, during, and post workout.