Think of this as a template, not a complete prescription. This is a comprisal of the qualities that develop a savage. It's up to you to determine what you need. Here are a few simple screens:
- Can't deadlift two times your body weight? You need to get stronger.
- Can't broad jump eight feet? You need more power.
- Can't touch your toes? You need mobility.
- Can't run a mile without stopping? You need better conditioning. I'm not saying you need to run miles at a time or improve your mile time, but every self-respecting man should be able to run a mile without having to take a breather.
- Can't hold an iso-lunge for a minute without taking a break? You need to get tougher.
It might be that you need to develop all these qualities or just a couple. If you're confused about where to start, improve your mobility and get stronger.