A Testosterone Booster and Much More
This potent testosterone booster is backed by a lot of research. Here's a rapid-fire compendium of results from just a few studies on the fat burning, muscle building, testosterone-raising herbal ingredient, forskolin. And they're not rat studies, either. They're on real-live humans:
- Male subjects in a 12-week trial increased testosterone on average 16.8% compared to a decrease of 1.1% in the placebo group.
- Female subjects in an 8-week study, without weight training, gained lean body mass while losing an average of 9.2 pounds of total body weight.
- A group of men and women over 12 weeks, without weight training, gained lean mass while losing on average 2.7 pounds of total body weight.
- In a mixed-sex group of 50 subjects, the forskolin group gained 1.8% lean mass and lost 1.8% body fat. The placebo group lost some lean mass and gained a little fat.
And there are many other studies, too, all pretty impressive.
Forskolin is a compound derived from the herb Coleus forskohli. It stimulates an enzyme called adenylate cyclase and increases concentrations of cyclic AMP (cAMP).
Cyclic AMP is one versatile little bugger. In addition to lowering blood pressure and improving circulation, cAMP boosts thyroid hormone secretion, breaks down fat, and speeds up fat burning.
Forskolin-boosted cAMP also mimics the beneficial effects of calorie restriction and exercise without actually dieting and working out.
Forskolin also significantly increases lean body mass. Boosted cAMP mimics the effects of luteinizing hormone (LH), increasing testosterone production. It's a pretty nice thing to have if you want more muscle.
Higher cAMP in skeletal muscle also increases protein synthesis, so you get a nice two-pronged muscle-building mode of action from forskolin.
Most conventional forskolin supplements suffer from the same triad of problems affecting most herbal products:
- inconsistent standardization
- low potency
- poor absorption
The great potent solution is Biotest-invented forskolin carbonate. Forskolin carbonate is pure forskolin with enhanced bioavailability and 12 hours of extended action, burning fat and building muscle.
Biotest's Carbolin 19® supplement contains forskolin carbonate. It's the potent testosterone booster you've been looking for, delivering the consistent results you want.