Pack breakfast into a handful of cookies. These are awesome on the go... or on the couch. Your call.
- 2 Cups quick oats
- 1 Cup vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein
- 1 Cup Splenda or sweetener of choice
- 2 Large eggs
- 1-1/2 Cups unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Cup frozen blueberries
- Splash of vanilla extract
- A few dashes of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper (for easy clean-up).
- Mix everything together.
- Scoop 18 medium-sized cookies onto the baking sheet. A cookie dough scoop with a sweep or wiper works well here.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Check the cookies by breaking one open. If it's not baked through, bake for a few more minutes. The larger the cookies, the longer the bake time.
This recipe doesn't work well with old-fashioned oats, unfortunately. The quick oats are more processed, which makes them able to absorb moisture and act kind of like a flour.
Feel free to use fresh berries of any kind. This recipe also works well with sliced banana, chopped nuts, and dark chocolate chips.