Start the dumbbell exercises using the same side hand each time.
- Station 1: One-arm (assisted) dumbbell cleans x 4-6 reps per arm.
- Station 2: Sled – 1 lap (up and back) between the cones for 30-40 yards.
- Station 3: Grab the dumbbell again and perform a one-arm swing x 4-6 reps per arm.
- Station 4: Sled for another lap.
- Station 5: Pick up the dumbbell and perform a free-standing bent over row x 6-8 reps per arm.
- Station 6: Sled for another lap.
- Station 7: Grab the dumbbell again and finish with a set of one-leg DB Romanian deadlifts x 8-12 reps per arm.
Note: On the cleans, use your free arm to assist in getting the dumbbell up to the “racked position” on each rep. Doing so allows you to use a heavier load and get more muscle involved.