This complex is performed unilaterally. You'll do all the farmer's walks using your left arm and perform all the in-place dumbbell exercises using your right arm. That's one set. Switch hands on the next round.
- Station 1: Grab the medium weight dumbbell and perform reverse lunge x 6-8 reps. Hold the dumbbell in your left hand at your left shoulder and step back with your left leg.
- Station 2: Pick up the heavy dumbbell with your right arm and perform one lap (40-50 yards) of farmer's walks.
- Station 3: Pick up the medium weight dumbbell again and perform dumbbell uppercuts x 4-6 reps using your left arm.
- Station 4: Grab the heavy dumbbell again with your right arm and perform another lap (40-50 yards) of farmer's walks.
- Station 5: Switch back to the medium weight dumbbell and perform bent over rows x 6-8 reps.
- Station 6: Pick up the heavy dumbbells with your right arm and do one more lap (40-50 yards) of farmer's walks.
- Station 7: Return to the medium-weight dumbbell and finish by performing one-leg Romanian deadlifts x 8-12 reps.
Note: In the video, Isabella uses her same side hand to perform the entire locomotion complex. This is another option you can use, which is especially useful when trying to challenge the grip.