The World's Trusted Source & Community for Elite Fitness
- Equipment: You'll need a weighted sled (or a big tire with straps and a harness) and a pair of dumbbells.
- Set Up: Place two cones 15-20 yards apart. At the starting cone, place a pair of dumbbells.
- Station 1: Dumbbell uppercuts (alternating arms) x 5-7 reps per side.
- Station 2: Reverse sled pull (facing the sled) x 1 lap (up and back between the cones) for 30-40 yards.
- Station 3: Dumbbell high pulls x 5-7 reps.
- Station 4: Forward sled pulls (facing away from the sled) for 30-40 yards.
- Station 5: Pick up the dumbbells again and perform bent over rows x 5-7 reps.
- Station 6: Forward sled pulls for 30-40 yards.
- Station 7: Dumbbell Romanian deadlifts to a shrug x 10-14 reps.