This is a very effective mechanical advantage drop set. You'll start face down but spin around on the subsequent set, finally ending up standing, hitting both the long and short heads of the biceps hard in the process.
- Dumbbell Spider Curl: 8-12 reps (to failure)
- Incline Dumbbell Curl: Max reps (same weight, same incline)
- Strict Standing Dumbbell Curl: Max reps (same weight)
- Standing Cheat Dumbbell Curl: Max reps (same weight)
- 90-Degree Isometric Hold: Max time (after last cheat rep)
Do the first variation using a weight you can lift for 8-12 reps. Then go for maximum reps on the exercise variations that follow.
Do this as a finisher for one or two sets after your heavier biceps work.