The World's Trusted Source & Community for Elite Fitness
- Set up a weight you can only curl 4 times.
- Put the weight down after the 4th rep and then add approximately 20% more weight.
- Pick up the weight immediately and then, with the aid of a partner, curl the weight up. Your lifting buddy is to provide generous assistance. You are to do very little of the concentric or lifting portion of the rep.
- When your partner has helped you lift it up, slowly lower the weight on your own over a period of 8 seconds. Repeat the negative-only rep once more.
- Do a total of 3 of these drop sets with 4 minutes rest between sets.