The Community for Enhanced Fitness
- Double up a pair of power bands and attach them to each end of the bar and to the band pegs on each side at the base of the rack.
- Position your supporting foot so that it lies directly under the middle of the barbell and in between the front and back band pegs at the base of the rack.
- Keep the barbell over your base of support and hinge forward on your supporting leg while maintaining hip extension on your non-supporting leg.
- Explode through the top of every rep and return to standing with both feet planted.
- Maintain a neutral pelvis position throughout.