With just one kettlebell, you can create a workout that'll have you putting in work, sweating, and covering all of these factors in an hour or less:
- Muscle Building (Time Under Tension)
Here's how to do it:
- A. Kettlebell Deadlift Jump: 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- B1. Single-Leg Squat to Box: 4 sets of 6-8 per side
- B2. 3-Point Kettlebell Row: 4 sets of 10 per side (4-second eccentric)
- C1. Offset Single-Leg RDL with Knee Drive: 3 sets of 10 per side
- C2. 1-1/2 Rep One-Arm Kettlebell Floor Press: 3 sets of 10 per side
- D. Density Training: 10 minutes*
- 1-1/2 Rep Goblet Squat: 8 reps
- Single-Arm Clean & Press: 5 per side
- Reverse Crunch with Kettlebell Pullover: 6 reps
- E. Kettlebell Swings: 12 reps every minute on the minute (EMOM) for 10 minutes.
* Repeat as many sets within the allotted time of the above three exercises. If you repeat this workout, progress by getting more sets or rounds in the 10-minute timeframe. Every 2-3 weeks, increase the amount of time in the set by 2 minutes.
Here's what those exercises look like: