First, go buy a big slow cooker (Crock Pot). Slow cookers come in three sizes: small, medium, and big-ass. Go for big-ass because you’re going to make multiple meals in one pot. You’ll want one with a timer so it’ll stop cooking when you’re away and switch over to the warm setting.
- Get a giant hunk of animal flesh: beef roast, a dozen chicken breasts, a turkey breast, a couple of pork tenderloins, etc. If it had to die for your dietary needs, it’s good to go. Salt, pepper, toss it in.
- Vegetables. Get some. Chop them up. Throw them in. Frozen veggies work too.
- Dice up some potatoes (any kind) and add them to the pot.
- Add liquid. Water works but I suggest stock, any kind: beef, chicken, or vegetable.
- Herbage. Use whatever is handy. Dried stuff is fine. Or slather the meat with tomato paste.
- Now, in the morning, turn your cooker on low for 7-8 hours. Now go do those things that you do: work, school, whatever. Come home and it’ll be hot and ready. Store the leftovers for later.
- Before you go to bed, toss a cup or two of steel cut oats in the slow cooker. For every cup of oats, add three cups of water. Add a pinch of salt.
- If you want, add a couple of bananas, apples, or a bag of frozen berries or peaches.
- Using the low setting, set the timer for around 6-7 hours. Go to bed.
- Wake up, mix a scoop or two of Metabolic Drive® Protein with your hot and ready-to-eat oats. Save the leftovers because you just made breakfast for the next several days.