The World's Trusted Source & Community for Elite Fitness
- 1.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 can pure pumpkin (15 ounces)
- 4 scoops vanilla Metabolic Drive® Protein
- A splash of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: Chopped nuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Use a cookie scoop and pile about 20 onto a lined baking sheet.
- Let them bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Eat them. Stay ripped.