John Schlecht is a bonafied TNation original, a homegrown pile 'o muscle and power. A few weeks ago, Tim Patterson flew him out to train with Christian Thibaudeau at the Biotest Training Lab. Here are a few things that's happened since. -- CS
No Way in Hell that was Possible...
1. My calves have grown over an inch in the last month or so. Why? Going back to Olympic lifts, pushing the Prowler, and doing daily jumps. I had to measure three times because I thought I'd screwed up the measurement!
2. I've leaned down faster in the last three and a half weeks than I ever have in my whole life.
3. I've experienced "beginner gains" in terms of muscle growth. This has astounded me since I've been training for a long time (18 years consistently). When you can see a significant change in your own physique on a week to week basis, that's an incredible phenomenon. We're all our own worst critics and we see ourselves every day.
4. I'm having more fun now training than ever. I'm training twice per day and loving every second of it.
5. I still haven't changed my diet much at all. I'm consuming a much higher amount of overall nutrients than I have in the past while preparing for a bodybuilding show. I'm still having between 250-350 carbs per day. No way in hell that was possible before Indigo-3G, Anaconda and MAG-10, and the type of explosive training I've been doing. I sincerely believe the best is yet to come for us all. -- John Schlecht
Training, nutrition, or supplement questions? Spill them below. We're here to help!
Store Page and Autoship Info
Original Indigo-3G Article
What To Expect
Basic Carb Guide
Workout Nutrition Protocols
Things to Avoid While on Indigo-3G
Long Term Usage Strategies
5 Tips for New Indigo Users